I am not a licensed therapist. If you are suffering from a major disorder and need treatment please seek the help of a professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) This post contains affiliate links, but I only promote what I already use and love. You can read my full disclosure policy here..
Music and the songs they contain have helped us battle emotions for years. This list is for depression and anxiety. There are TONS of CDs and videos out there that proclaim to help with depression. For me, depression is something that I battled for years and music was my escape. I love instrumental music now for when I’m working or want to just relax. As a teen though, I loved more pop music or rock music. This here is just a list that helped me. Go ahead and poke around, check out the songs and see what helps. Go ahead and let me know what has helped you the most!
- 1-hour Relaxing Music for Stress Relief-Beautiful Piano, Fantasy Music [BGM] by The Soul of Wind
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso OST-1 hour Beautiful Relaxing Piano by The Soul of Wind
- 2 hour Beautiful Piano Music for Stress Relief [BGM] by The Soul of Wind
- Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) Music OST- [Piano Cover]/ Radwimps Anime by The Soul of Wind
- 1 Hour beautiful Piano & Instrument-sad Inuyasha OST by The Soul Of Wind
- A Hand to Hold by Superchick
- Never Alone by Barlow Girl
- Human by Christina Perri
- The Cup Song~Depression and Anxiety Version by Jessica Humphrey
- Breathe Me-Sia(lyrics)
- Chit Chat by Hannah Georgas *Lyrics*
- Scars by Allison Iraheta
- When She Cries-Brit Nicole
- Headphones-Brit Nicole
- Wake Me Up–Avicii ft.Aloe Blacc Lyrics
- The Fray-Over My Head(Cable Car)
- Torn-Natalie Imbruglia
- Sad Song by We the Kings ft. Elena Coats
- Because of You-Kelly Clarkson
- Anna Blue-So Alone(Official Music Video) by Jamster
As always, keep smiling!